Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Fundraisers

Let me just say that I hate fundraisers. I realize that they are a necessary evil, and of course I participate, but why do they have to all happen at the same time?

School started just two weeks ago, and last week, both Sarah and Emily came home with fundraisers. Hello? Didn't I just max out every credit card I have to buy school clothes and supplies? Why do you people feel the need to squeeze even more money I don't have out of me? Give me some time to recover first.

Oh, and did I mention that Sarah's fundraiser isn't even her school fundraiser? Yeah, it's a fundraiser for the school music program. (Sarah plays the violin.) So, that means that I have her school fundraiser still to look forward to. And then both girls will have their first Girl Scout fundraiser of the year next month.

And Emily's school picure day is tomorrow. Luckily, I am volunteering, so I don't have to pay for her pictures.

No comments: