Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Job

I have what feels like a full-time job now. No, I'm not talking about Katie, though she does take quite a bit of work. What I'm talking about is taking my medicine. Seriously, I feel like that's all I do anymore.

Obviously, I'm still sick. I went back to the doctor yesterday, and I am now taking an antibiotic in addition to everything I was already taking. And some of these pills I have to take are SO HUGE that I just can't take them all at the same time. Or on an empty stomach. So, I have to space them out and schedule them around my meals.

I'm also taking a couple of inhaled meds on top of all of the pills. It's such a pain! And, yes, I know I'm whining, but at this point, I think I've earned the right to whine.

2 comments:

What A Card said...

Hang in there, and feel better soon!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Hugs honey!!! You must be having a boy, lol, because you know males are pains!!!!