Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sick

I'm sick. What's new? you ask. Well, I am currently so sick that my doctor has put me back on steroids, since nothing else is working. Phil and I saw her at the same time (he has a tear in his tibialis tendon), and when I remarked about how I hadn't needed steroids in years, she told Phil that I would now be able to kick his ass again. Ha-ha! I'm glad she has my sense of humor.
Also, on the "how sick I am" front, I was also ordered to stay inside - do not leave the house. Apparently the current atmospheric conditions (read: summer in Florida) are hazardous to my health. I mentioned how I felt like I was going to die at the Ford Ampitheater (outdoor concert venue) on Tuesday for the John Mayer/Ben Folds concert, and she suggested that I stay home and let Phil take the girls to the Aly & AJ concert next weekend. He just laughed. So, I will be taking the girls myself, but at least I'll be all hopped up on steroids, so maybe I'll be feeling a little bit better by then. Ha! Yeah, right!

No comments: