Friday, May 11, 2007

ENT

I took Sarah to the ENT today for her evaluation of her adenoids. The doctor looked at her tonsils to see if they might be enlarged, too, since that is sometimes the case when the adenoids are enlarged. But they said that her tonsils look fine, so they may only have to remove her adenoids.

Since no one told me that I needed to pick up Sarah's x-rays to bring with us for the appointment, I did not have them with me when we saw the doctor. I picked them up after the visit and dropped them off for the doctor to look at. He said that after he gets a chance to look at them, he will give me a call to let me know how he would like to proceed. Hopefully, I'll hear from him soon.

Emily has also been sick this week, but is back in school today. That's not to say that she hasn't gone to school everyday, because she has. She refuses to stay home and ruin her perfect attendance record, so I have had to go sign her out of school after attendance each morning. I honestly didn't think she would make it through the entire day today, but she only has about 45 minutes left to go and she is still there.

No comments: