Tuesday, June 26, 2007

White Tiger Cubs


Oh, I am so excited! We went to Lowry Park Zoo yesterday. For some reason, whenever we go to the zoo, I never seem to make it to the area where they have the tiger habitat, so my goal of the visit was to make sure we saw the tigers.

As we are walking toward the tiger habitat, we notice that it is blocked off and we can't get to it. At first, I was really upset because that was the one thing that I had wanted to do that day. But then I thought, maybe they have it closed off because they are introducing the new white tiger cubs that were born back in April. So, Karen, one of the moms from the playgroup, spots one of the little cubs in the habitat and points him out to us. We couldn't get a great view because we were so far away, but he was so cute. Sarah said that when she was looking, she saw the other cub, too.

I can't wait to go back when they reopen the exhibit so I can see the cute little cubs up close!

No comments: