Thursday, December 13, 2007

Addict


Katie is an addict. This kid eats, sleeps, and breathes Yo Gabba Gabba. Seriously, the first thing she asks for in the morning when she wakes up is, "Yo Gabba." If the television isn't currently showing Yo Gabba Gabba, she finds and brings me the remote and asks, "Yo Gabba?" Sometimes when I am sick of watching Yo Gabba Gabba, and I refuse to put it on for her, she starts screaming, "YO GABBA!!!" at me.
If you've never seen the show, you should check it out. It is so cute, and it's perfect for parents and little kids to watch together. There's lots of singing and dancing, plus some great guest musicians, like the Shins. Some episodes feature Mark's Magic Pictures with Mark Mothersbaugh of Devo fame, as well as Biz Markie with Biz's Beat of the Day. Seeing your 16 month old beat-boxing is the cutest thing ever!

1 comment:

Kandee said...

I was viewing this post when Gracie walked up and yelled..."Yo Gabba!"...I didn't even think she knew what it was, we hardly watch it. She's smarter than she lets on.