Wednesday, December 26, 2007

He Admitted It

A couples of days before Christmas, Phil went out to the grocery store to get some food for our Gift Exchange lunch with some friends of ours. When he came in the door, he said, "Baby, you're right."

Me: Well, duh, but tell me what, exactly, is it that I am right about this time?

HIM: You're just right.

Me: Of course, I'm right. I'm right about everything. But, I must know what you are talking about. Tell me exactly what I am right about this time.

HIM: The speed limit on Providence IS 35 mph between here and Publix.

ME: Really? Well, exactly what made you realize this?

HIM: The cop that pulled me over while I was going 50 in a 35.

ME: HA-HA!! See, I told you so!

HIM: Yeah, I know.

Luckily, the cop didn't give him a ticket. That's one of the advantages to having a commercial driver license. Cops don't tend to give you tickets for little things because they know it affects your livelihood.


Oh, and I will upload pics and post about Christmas later. I bet you can't wait...

No comments: