Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Photos

I don't know what I was thinking, but when I went shopping for Christmas cards this year, I decided to buy some of those add-your-own-photo cards. I figured it would be easy to just snap a cute pic of the girls, and then upload it to Walgreens to have printed 50 times.

Since Katie and Emily have been sick lately, I have been putting off taking the picture because they really weren't looking very well. But today, after Katie's bath, I decided that it was time to take the picture. We really couldn't wait much longer to do it, since I still have to assemble the cards, address them, and mail them out.

This is the picture that we decided to use for the cards:
Although, I really considered using this picture since it is a much more realistic portrayal of my girls:
What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely like the 2nd one best! I would love to see that in a card! :)

Kandee said...

Priceless. We took pictures of my three kids with my sister's boy (9 mos) and it was much like the 2nd picture of your girls...Priceless.