C, AKA Tattooed Minivan Mom, is hosting a little game of Would You Rather over on her blog. She asked her readers to submit some Would You Rather questions to her, and she has posted them, along with her answers, so that we can all play along.
So, here we go:
1. Would you rather eat a cockroach or a bull nut?
I'd rather not eat either one, but if I had to choose, I'd go with the cockroach, since with my life long love of hot dogs, I've probably already eaten a few of them already.
2. Would you rather not shower for a month or not brush your teeth for a month?
I'd definitely rather not brush my teeth. I think I'd get rather stinky and my hair would be all nasty and oily if I didn't shower for a month.
3. Would you rather have to have sex everyday for a year straight or go six months without it? Knowing you HAVE to do it everyday VS. the anticipation of what is to cum in 6 months.
Tough choice. I think going six months without sex would be the easier thing for both me and the old man.
4. Would you rather find true love or 1 million dollars?
I've already found true love, so all I need now is the million dollars.
5. Would you rather always have to say everything on your mind or never speak again?
It would probably keep me out of trouble if I could never speak again. Plus, I could still blog as much as I wanted.
6. Would you rather know it all or have it all?
If I choose "have it all," does that mean that I have to give up what I already know and become ignorant? I rather like being a genius (yes, it's official people), and I would hate to lose that.
7. Would you rather have extremely bad tourettes or uncontrollable orgasms?
If I had Tourette's, it would give me a really good excuse to go around yelling, "MOTHERFUCKER!!!" as much as I wanted to.
8. Would you rather skip Christmas for a year or skip your birthday for a year?
If I skip my birthday, do I still get older? I'll have to skip my birthday so as not to deprive my children of the joy of Christmas.
9. Would you rather be followed by a cloud of dust or a cloud of gnats?
A cloud of dust. Gnats are SO annoying and make way more noise than dust clouds.
10. Would you rather eat a toenail omelet or a hair sandwich?
Toenail omelet. I think I'd choke on the hair sandwich. Plus, if the toenail was ground up really finely, I'd probably not even notice it.
11. Would you rather lick the discharge from a cats eye or lick the dried spit from the corner of a teachers mouth?
Oh, that's just disgusting! I guess I'd have to choose the cat, since I really, really love my cat, and I can't think of a single teacher that I've ever wanted to put my tongue on.
12. Would you rather have dinner with the Obamas or go on a date with George Clooney?
George Clooney, for sure. I can't imagine that I would have anything in common with the Obamas. I certainly don't agree with their politics, and what else would we have to talk about?
13. Would you rather be paralyzed or blind?
Paralyzed. I want to be able to see my girls grow up, and see how beautiful they look on their wedding days. And I want to see my beautiful grandchildren one day.
14. Would you rather blog or sleep?
I'd like to choose both, but if I could only choose one, I'd have to choose sleep.
15. Would you rather take a cheese grater to your sunburned back, or pour alcohol in a new hole in your toe?
Alcohol on my toe. I could take the temporary pain of the alcohol, plus it would help keep my toe from getting infected.
16. Would you rather use the woods or a port-o-potty?
Considering that I've never been able to go in the woods, I'd have to choose the port-o-potty. Besides, that's what Purell was invented for.
Now, if you'd like to play along, too, just copy and paste these questions onto your blog, and replace my answers with your own answers. Then, go back to C's blog, and post a link to your post on her Mr. Linky.