Thursday, December 11, 2008

Is It Her?

Phil just called me to let me know about this. The skeletal remains of a small child were found this morning near the neighborhood of Caylee and Casey Anthony. Whether or not it is the body of little Caylee Anthony has not yet been determined. Casey is going on trial soon for Caylee's murder.

On one hand, I hope that it's not Caylee, because I wouldn't ever wish for someone to be dead. But on the other hand, I hope that it is Caylee, because it would make the murder case against Casey so much stronger. The crazy bitch might even finally confess to Caylee's murder once they have absolute proof that she really is dead.

I hope they figure out if it's Caylee's body soon. And I hope her murderer gets the death penalty.

6 comments:

Susan said...

Melodie - I have been following this story in MI and it is so heart wrenching. I just don't get it. What makes people tick. And this case is even more horrific because this woman had the support of her parents and the little girl was in the grandparents care a lot. Beautiful, innocent, little life. Just makes you sad. I haven't heard this news yet.

Khadra said...

I think I read today that the prosecutors are not asking for the death penalty.

I dont know if Casey did it or not, but either way she is just as guilty. Who would wait a month to report their child missing? And by the sounds of it, she only confessed to her missing because the grandparents confronted her. How long would she have waited?

If she didnt do something to her, not telling anyone anything makes her just as guilty in my opinion. I would be calling everyone I knew after 30 minutes of not being able to find one of my kids! Especially at age 2!!!!

Barely Domestic Mama said...

I heard about this today. I've been watching Nancy Grace to keep up with the updates. If it is Caylee, I doubt Casey would admit to anything. She has been a stonewall since before they found the remains, she'll probably just keep denying she had anything to do with it.

Rachel Ann said...

Stopping by via SITS...have a great day.

I saw this on the news tonight as well...very sad for the little girl, but hopefully it will bring closure for everyone involved. I really hope that it helps bring her mother (if she truly is guilty...which I think she is) closer to conviction.

Mama T said...

just finished watching Dateline on the case. Very sad. That poor baby.

I heard on the news this morning that the prosecution was now going to seek the dealth penalty. I don't think they'll have a problem prosecuting that psycho bitch.

Kaycee said...

It disgusts me. I just wrote a draft post about it and it brings tears to my eyes every time.