Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tagged


I've been tagged by Joanne from Right on Q for this fun little meme.

The rules are simple.
1. Show the icon on your blog.

2. Tag seven people to partake in the fun times.

3. List 10 random things about yourself.

So, here we go:

1. I watch too much TV.
2. I have really long toes.
3. I wish I had a bigger kitchen so I could bake more often.
4. I always get told that I look younger than I am, but I feel so old.
5. I love office supplies.
6. I think my cat loves me more than my children do.
7. I love teaching CCD more than I ever thought I would.
8. I'm shy, but once I get to know you, I don't hold back.
9. I love to dress my girls up like they're my own personal dolls.
10. My favorite color is pink, and it's not because of Mary Kay.

Now it's your turn. Since I don't feel like choosing seven people to pass this along to, I'm tagging the first seven people who comment on this post.

No comments: