Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fashion Police

When we were at Sea World on Sunday, we saw quite a few candidates for detention by the Fashion Police. Yes, there were a lot of people, including adults, who were dressed up for the event, but there were also some who looked like they could wear those same outfits on a daily basis.

But the worst fashion disaster of all, by far, that I saw that day was before we ever entered the park. Take a look at this.



This is just wrong on SO many levels. First, she's wearing leggings. Now, there's nothing wrong with leggings, but she's not wearing anything over them!! What's up with that? And her top? I have no idea what's going on there, and there is definitely WAY too much of her bra showing. I feel so sorry for her kids. Do you think that they realize how ridiculous she looks? She obviously doesn't.

10 comments:

Khadra said...

ew.

Aubrey said...

LOL
I'm surprised the fashion police didn't jump out of the bushes and tackle that tacky woman!

feather k said...

ok...next time will you blur out my face when you post pics of me in my "what not to wear" wardrobe??? Ha...

Melodie said...

I thought I recognized you, Feather! LOL!

Mama2hre said...

LOL! Oh, I should have taken pictures of at our local Halloween parade. We could have had a fashion police face-off! Ha-ha! Thanks so much for the YouTube help!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

LOL Oh that's just wrong. That along with fanny packs. THose are just wrong, too.

~melody~

Swift Jan said...

LOL classic!

Suzi said...

Yikes. That some bold styling right there... ;) Happy Halloween!!!

Mama T said...

what the hell!?? Was she from another country or something? Come ON. REALLY! Did she have an accent?

Melodie said...

Nope, not from another country. She had an American accent.