Friday, October 31, 2008

Got Mine

I finally made it to the Republican Headquarters for my county today to pick up my yard sign. I actually ended up getting three of them so I could put one at each end of my property and the third in the center of my yard.


Katie decided that she wanted to help, too, and made me put her "sign" in the ground, too. Her "sign" is actually a little fan that Katie fell in love with while we were getting our regular yard signs.


I also picked up some bumper stickers while I was getting my yard signs. This pink one is my favorite.


Phil's not too happy about having to drive around with a pink bumper sticker on the Jeep, but I told him he couldn't take it off until after the election.

3 comments:

Mama T said...

That's GREAT! Love the signs too! GO McCain!!

Kaycee said...

Woo Hoo!! I HAVE to go vote Monday..I don't want to wait until Tues..blah!

TinaBug said...

Love the signs. Mine have been out for a while. I haven't seen the pink one before, but love it! GO McCAIN/PALIN 2008!!