I have been tagged by WepRuminations for this little meme.
7 weird or random facts about me:
1. I have lived in two different towns with the same name in two different states - Brandon, FL, and Brandon, MS.
2. I have three brothers and zero sisters. But, I have three daughters and zero sons. God made it up to me!
3. I am a HUGE fan of Gone with the Wind, and I seriously considered naming my youngest daughter "Katie Scarlett" instead of "Katie Grace."
4. I refuse to purchase a foreign automobile, in part because I want to support American companies, but mostly because whenever my old Nissan Stanza needed work, I had to listen to my step-dad bitch about Japanese cars the whole time he worked on it.
5. I am a grammar freak, and I cringe when people misuse their words. I guess I'm a grammar snob, too, because I think less of people with poor grammar.
6. I am also driven crazy by people who mispronounce words. For example, pronouncing "jewelry" as "ju-ler-ee" instead of "ju-wool-ree", and "realtor" as "ree-lit-er" instead or "real-tor."
7. I love strawberry Fruit Roll-ups, and I can eat an entire box of them in one sitting.
So, now it's time to pass this meme along. I am tagging:
5. Bad Mommy