Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Bad Mommy

I just grounded my (almost) 18 month old. I told her not to mess with something, and she not only didn't listen to me, but she went about trying to completely destroy it and then brought me some of the pieces just to rub it in my face.

So, I yelled (more like spoke sternly at a slightly louder volume) at her, grounded her, and put said item up in the top of her closet where she can never get to it. Then I left her in her room.

Well, she's full of ATTITUDE this morning, so she decided to slam her bedroom door behind me. I guess she showed me - NOT! Little did she realize that by closing me out of her room, she was also closing herself IN her room.

She just realized what she did and is now in there crying about it. She probably blames me for this, too.

I guess I'll go let her out and maybe comfort her a bit, too. Maybe.

No comments: