Thursday, February 14, 2008

You Made Me Do It

I have decided to disallow anonymous comments on my blog for the time being. It may or may not be permanent.

Lately, I have received a few anonymous comments from some pretty nasty people. Of course, as we all know, its only the nasty people who don't have the balls to own up to their pathetic comments. Unfortunately, I have wasted my own precious time responding to these losers, and that has to stop.

So from now on, you'll need a Google account to leave me a comment. Or if you're not willing to set one up, you can always just shoot me an email.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, sorry to hear that Melodie. I guess I should be happy that my blog has no readers beyond our playgroup. LOL!

Melodie said...

You know, I really have no idea where all of these readers are coming from. On the one hand, it makes me feel good that people are reading my blog. On the other hand, I hate it when random people tell me how much they hate me and I can't even defend myself against it.

Scarlett said...

what??? that's really freaky.