Monday, March 3, 2008

On the Bandwagon

I went to the Hallmark store and checked out all of their Vera Bradley goodies today. And after stuffing all of my "stuff" into the different style bags and trying them all on for size, I decided to get a completely different bag than the ones I had been looking at on the VB website.

SO... After much deliberation, I ended up getting...



The Mod Floral Pink Betsy. It has six interior pockets and one exterior pocket to hold all of my "stuff," with plenty of room leftover to eventually add a diapee, too. I think the Carnival Bloom pattern will go quite nicely with my new bag, don't you?

7 comments:

jennifer said...

That's my bag and color! Love it!

Stacy said...

That's my bag style too, but I have a different color. I love it!!

Melodie said...

I was really leaning toward the Java Blue because I wear more browns and blues, but when I considered that I saw three of that color on Andrea's counter on Sunday, and Sarah's new bag is also Java Blue, I thought twice. And when I saw the Mod Floral Pink in person, it really grew on me.

Melodie said...

So, um, Jen, Stacy... Where we you two when I was asking for advise on styles Sunday night?

Holly said...

Yea, a new Vera person! Now I can add you to my list of people I'm waiting for a hand-me-down Vera from. I'll probably never get one, so I'm more then happy to take a used one! ;)

Melodie said...

Holly, you shoudl check eBay. I saw a few used ones on there for way less than what you'd pay for a new one.

Melodie said...

Also, Holly, there are a few patterns that are being retired, so you can get one of those for 40% off.