Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Celebration

Today has been another wonderful vacation day. My day started out with my wonderful husband serving me breakfast in bed. Okay, so it was only a bowl of Fruit Loops, but it was still nice.

Once I made my way out of bed, Phil and I headed out to Celebration to find the bank and the post office. We've decided that when we win the lottery, we are moving there. While we were in Celebration, we visited this cute little toy shop with lots of hand-made dolls. They had tons of Madame Alexander dolls (my favorite), and they even had some Marie Osmond dolls, which I had never seen before. We almost bought Katie a little stuffed Curious George, but decided against it since we just bought her a stuffed Sponge Bob Square Pants yesterday.

Oh, and I must mention our post office experience. When we walked into the post office, there was only one other customer in the place. By the time we finished addressing our package, the other customer was finished and we just walked right up to the counter to be helped. Can you believe that?! I've never had such an easy postal experience in my life.

We had another interesting experience this afternoon, too, but you'll just have to wait until we get home to hear about that. It definitely needs to have the visuals to be told properly.

No comments: