Monday, July 28, 2008

Dear Ebay Seller

What more do you want from me? I paid you immediately (seriously, the moment the auction ended), and even though I was not 100% happy with what I received, I left you positive feedback. Now you are withholding positive feedback from me because you are "hurt" that I wasn't 100% happy? WTF?!

Maybe you would have preferred to not sell your item? It's not like you had any other bidders, you know. And it's not like I vented about what was wrong with the item when I left your feedback. I sent you the message privately. I simply wanted you to know that in the future, you might want to mention that the doll you are selling is in serious danger of losing her head and limbs in the near future. Some other buyers might not have been as accepting of a flaw like this.

But you just go ahead and feel as "hurt" as you want. Don't worry about me. I won't be losing anymore sleep over your reneging on your end of the feedback bargain.

No comments: