Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fashion Faux Pas

While on vacation in O-town, we saw some very interesting looks. I managed to capture a few with my camera to share with you all.

This first person was sitting in front of us during one of the shows at Sea World. I guess since being covered in tattoos and piercings doesn't scream "princess," she had to have the word tattooed on her arm so everyone would know.


This next lady, bless her heart, probably has no idea how funny she looks. I've heard of blue-haired old ladies, but never purple-haired.


This next woman was obviously delusional. She kept strutting her stuff back and forth in front of us. I wish I could have gotten a better photo of her to illustrate just how bad she looked. Her shirt, was obviously way too small for her surgically enhanced and braless boobs. And to top that off, it didn't even come close to going with her shorts.


This woman is in serious need of a visit from Miss Clairol. It's difficult to tell from this photo, but she had a good two-inch wide gray streak down the part of her hair.


This last woman's look is just wrong on so many levels. I'm thinking that maybe those overalls are leftover from her high school days, and she figured that since she was able to squeeze her old ass into them, she should still wear them. Wrong! They are way too tight on her and they barely cover up her belly pooch, and not very well, at that.


There were so many other "interesting" looks that I wish I could have shared with you. And of course, there were a lot of nicely styled people around, too, but they're just not as much fun to look at.

No comments: