Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ovah!

Okay, so I guess I'm still thinking in Marisa Tomei's My Cousin Vinny voice. Anywho...

The blogging contest that I have been participating in with friends from my mom's group is officially O-V-E-R. Over.

No, I didn't beat everyone else, but I didn't lose either. Karlise and I are both very competitive, and it was looking like this thing could go on forever. Seriously, she blogged just a few hours after giving birth just to keep from losing, so it would take some sort of really serious disaster to knock her out, and I would never wish for anything like that to happen to her. So, we called it a draw. A tie.

We're going to split the winnings, or donate it to charity, or something. Of course, with the economy the way it is right now, I'm sure we could both stand to just pocket our halves and find some other way to be charitable (like donating all of my leftover garage sale stuff).

So, if I miss a day of blogging, don't freak out about me losing! Of course, I have been blogging at least once a day now, since before New Year's Day, so it's become quite the habit, and you'll probably still be hearing from me quite often. But on the days that I don't have anything fun or interesting to say, you won't have to suffer through a boring blog post that I had to do just to do it.

And make sure you go visit Karlise's blog and congratulate her on hanging in there with me for all these months.

4 comments:

Karlise said...

Have you counted up your blog posts? I was curious about mine. I can't believe how much I've written so far!

Melodie said...

You win on that one, Karlise. I only have 334 posts so far this year.

Scarlett said...

Quitters!!! LOL! I posted the same thing on K's blog...

Terrey---"My Girls" Nana said...

Congratulations onthe both of you. I Know I could not have been able to that, and for that long of time. Please let Karlise, know I said that too. Yup, you both are winners ! ! !

Love, Mom