Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Katie's Bed

Even though the "estimated delivery date" on the UPS tracking site was listed as "06/18/2008," Katie's bedding arrived a day early. Of course, since I'm a tracking nut, I knew this morning that it would arrive today because it was listed as "out for delivery" when I checked the site.

So, here are the pics I promised you of Katie's new bed with its new bedding.




Katie really seems to like her new bedding. But then again, she's a really happy child and she likes just about anything we give her.

Oh, and while we are on the subject of tracking sites, let me just tell you that the UPS tracking is FAR superior to the FedEx tracking. Maybe it's just because FedEx moves slower than UPS, but it really bugs me when I don't know EXACTLY where my package is. FedEx even listed that the next scheduled update would be on 6/15, but they didn't update until this morning! I just hope the package I'm waiting on actually arrives tomorrow as scheduled.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Very cute room! Hope she continues to love it!!!

Heather said...

Aww, too cute. I'm so jealous of all the pink!