Monday, June 23, 2008

Vacation Preparations

This morning I've been doing a little leg work in preparation for our vacation next week. We've been planning this for so long, it's hard to believe it's already almost here.

We have been planning on visiting the new Sea World water park, Aquatica, while we are in Orlando next week. I went to the Aquatica website this morning to check on ticket prices. We already have passes to Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, and Sea World, so I was trying to decide between just paying for one-day tickets or adding Aquatica on to our passes. Since the one-day tickets are nearly $40 per person, and it was only going to cost us an extra $10-$12 per month to add Aquatica onto our passes, I decided to just add it on. If we go to Aquatica at least two times during the next two years, we'll have saved a ton of money.

I also went ahead and ordered a new pair of Crocs for Katie this morning. She has her fuchsia pair that she wears with almost everything, but they don't go with her Independence Day dress, so I had to order her some that would. I decided to go with the Ruby Red Mary Janes for her. Of course, since we are leaving for vacation this weekend, I had to pay for expedited shipping to make sure they get here in time.

I still have to go shopping for some new shorts for myself, too. I've been putting it off for a while because I just hate shopping for myself. I know it has to be done, though, so I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and just do it. Wish me luck.

No comments: