Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sisters

So, I had to go digging through my old photos to find a photo for another blog project, and I happened across an old photo of Sarah and Emily from Emily's first Christmas. The photo was actually taken after Christmas because I couldn't get the girls in to the studio before the holiday. Since I was already scanning another photo into my computer, I decided to scan this one, as well.


When I went scrolling through my photo files to find the photo, I found it right before the following photo. I thought, "Wow! What a difference a few years make!" When Emily was a baby, she had auburn hair. I thought I had a red-haired little girl. Little did I know she'd actually turn out to be a blond. And Sarah had the cutest little chubby cheeks, but not anymore!


The second photo was actually taken nearly three years ago, and of course, the girls have changed even more since (Hello, Boobs!), so I'll have to get a new photo of the two of them together to go along with these sometime in the near future.

So, take this as a reminder, ladies. Our little girls become young women before we even know it!

No comments: