Saturday, August 9, 2008

Thank You, Mother Nature

For a while there, I thought I was going to have to write you a nasty letter about ruining my daughter's birthday party. When it was pouring outside, I had pretty much given up all hope of a successful party. But at the last minute, you came through for me. So, thanks for cooperating with me, Mother Nature.








Even though there were a few minor issues, Katie's party was a smashing success this afternoon. All of the children had fun playing in the backyard. There were ZERO meltdowns from any of them. Katie absolutely LOVED all of her gifts. And the cake was delicious.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for having us. Tyler had a great time! And, again, happy birthday Katie!

Working Mama said...

The pictures tell it all - G-O-O-D TIMES!

Karen said...

I love her cake! It's so pretty! I'm glad she had a nice time. Happy birthday again Katie!!!