Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Growing So Fast

Katie is growing up so quickly. She's not a baby anymore, that's for sure. She's a full-blown toddler. Lately, she's really been into playing with her baby dolls. Today, she found one of Emily's old dolls and decided she must make it her own.

The doll was naked except for the tiny preemie diaper that Emily had put on the doll back when Katie first came home from the hospital. Since Katie really enjoys undoing the velcro tabs of the diaper, I decided to look through Katie's stuff to see if I could find one of her preemie outfits for the doll to wear.

While dressing the doll, I recalled how I had dressed Katie and this very same doll in similar outfits that were the same size and taken a picture of them. I took the picture to illustrate that Katie was so tiny, she was the same size as Emily's doll.

So, today I took another picture of Katie and the doll. Only this time, I took the picture to illustrate just how much my little Katie has grown. Check it out.

What happened to my tiny little baby?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Why must they grow up?

Aww, she was such a cute little baby. But she's getting so big!