Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Oh, Dear Lord!

My sweet baby girl has been sucked in. To what, you ask? She's been sucked into the hell that is Hannah Montana.

Maybe these happy pills I've been taking aren't such a good idea after all. Sure, I'm a lot less stressed than I used to be, and because of that I've been letting a lot of the so-called "little stuff" slide around here. But apparently, letting things like Hannah Montana to be viewed in my home has caused my precious baby girl to not only dance, but sing along to the theme song. Ugh!

I witnessed Katie singing along to the Hannah Montana theme song for the first time this afternoon and I immediately wailed, "NO!" She turned around and said to me, "What?!" like what she was doing was completely normal and I shouldn't be upset about it.

No comments: