Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Day at Home

I didn't go to the hospital today. I was planning on it, though I had told my mother that it would be later in the day. But my mother called me and told me to take the day off. She said that she was having plenty of visitors and I should just stay home and rest.

So, I stayed home, but I did not rest. Instead, I went to work out in my yard with my trusty-dusty chainsaw. Phil, Colin, and I worked on clearing out some overgrown areas of the yard. It looks so much better now*, although there are HUGE piles of branches, leaves, vines, etc., laying around the yard. Tomorrow, Phil and Colin will work on getting it all prepared for the yard waste pick-up on Thursday.


*I wish I had taken some before pictures to share, but I wasn't thinking about that when I went to work. Sorry.

No comments: