Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Return of the Prodigal Son

My brother is home from California to visit my mother while she is in the hospital. He's staying here with us tonight (or this morning depending on how you look at it), but I'm not sure if he'll be staying here the entire time or if he'll be staying at my mother's house.

We still don't know when my mother will be getting out of the hospital. Her cardiologist told her that if she did well over the weekend she could go home as soon as Sunday or Monday, but she's not eating very much and her lab tests keep showing that she has low levels of calcium and potassium, so she may be there a while longer than that.

Maybe now that my brother is here, I can spend a little less time at the hospital and get some stuff done that I have been putting off.

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Glad your mom is doing better. I'm still praying for that to continue. Hopefully she'll get to come home soon. You always feel better at home.