Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm Saucy!


Woo-hoo! I've been chosen by the SITS girls as one of this week's Saucy Blogs. I'm so excited about all of the new visitors I'll be getting this week!

To all of you newbies out there visiting me for the first time, I must warn you - I've been sick for the past couple of weeks, so there are, in my opinion, a few boring, illness related posts in my recent history. However, I'm sure if you read back a bit, you'll find something that you'll enjoy.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Mom said...

CONGRATULATIONS on being a SAUCY blog!!!

Juli Smith, said...

Woohoo! Congrats on being chosen as a Saucy Blog!

Juli Smith
www.stampinjewels.blogspot.com
www.homeschoolblogger.com/lighthousecrew

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

HI Congrats on being Saucy!!!

Tiffany said...

Congrats on Saucy!

Becky W said...

Congrats on being saucy!

Unknown said...

Congrats, you Saucy SITSta you. Enjoy the spotlight.

Bramblemoon Farm said...

You are so saucy:) And as far as illness/sick posts if we can't whine on our blogs then where can we whine? I hope you are feeling better!