Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Poor Baby

My poor little Katie is so sick. I feel so terrible for getting her sick. Her fever suddenly rose up to 103.1 this morning, so I called and got her an appointment to see Dr. Bob after lunch.

At 12:30, I was able to give her another dose of ibuprofen, so by the time we got to the doctor's office, her fever was completely gone and she was back to her normal sweet self. I doubt she would have been so cooperative for Dr. Bob if she still had such a high fever.

Dr. Bob said that Katie's little throat was very red, but that the infection hadn't moved anywhere else yet. And her strep test came back negative, so he just gave her an antibiotic Rx (which was FREE at Publix). Hopefully, she'll be good as new by the weekend.


On another note, Phil had his annual check-up this morning with our doctor, and he asked him about me not getting much better yet. The doctor pulled my file and saw that the doctor who saw me last Friday hadn't given me anything for the drainage I'm now having. So, he sent me some sample meds home with Phil. Maybe now, I'll start to feel a little better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Poor Katie! I hope you guys start feeling better soon! You're putting Dr. Bob's kids through college!! LOL