Monday, September 15, 2008

Pink

I love this time of year. No, not because the leaves are changing and the weather is getting cooler. Lets face it, that doesn't happen here in Florida for quite a while still.

What I'm talking about is Breast Cancer Awareness season. Technically, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, but all of the pink stuff starts rolling out onto the shelves in September.

Do you know what I saw in Super Target the other day? This.


You have no idea how much I wish I could afford to ditch my ugly yellow Dyson for a brand new Pink Dyson.

Then, of course, there are all of these wonderful pink KitchAid Cook for the Cure items that I'm also drooling over.


Seriously, if I had the funds, I would buy all of it and totally redo my entire kitchen in pink. I don't know how Phil would feel about that, but I really wouldn't care. I love PINK!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm just jealous that you HAVE a Dyson. I would take one in any color! LOL.

Anonymous said...

I was at BB&B the other night and fell in love with all the pink kitchen tools. I NEED PINK TONGS!!! LOL

Mama T said...

Yes, any Dyson would make me happy, but the pink one is super cute. I love pink too.