Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Busy & Tired

As you know, I've been pretty busy lately. I haven't even had time to post about all of the things I've had going on lately because I'm too busy.

So, I was really excited when I woke up this morning and checked my calendar and found that I had nothing scheduled for today. Other than just driving Emily to and from school, I had absolutely nowhere else to be.

I thought I'd have a nice relaxing day at home. A chance to do a little cleaning, a little television viewing, and a little catching up on my blog. I thought I might even be able to catch a little nap, too.

Well, none of that happened. Even Katie missed her nap at home and instead took one in a Walmart shopping cart. Granted, she did have a couple of blankets to curl up with, so it wasn't as bad as you might imagine, but it still wasn't as comfortable as being in her own bed.

So, now I've had another long, exhausting day, and I'm too tired to even share it all with you. Let's just say that it involved a lot of Walmart, a couple of opticals, and lots of Green Bags. And, oh yeah, one CRAZY mother! (Yes, mom, I'm talking about you.)

No comments: