Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Local Celebrity

Katie is quite the popular little toddler. It seems that wherever we go, people recognize her. Yesterday, when I was waiting to sign Sarah in to school, one of the faculty/staff at Sarah's school walked by us and said, "I recognize this beautiful little girl. Isn't she the one who was walking through the halls signing her ABC's?" Apparently, she makes quite the impression on people.

So, today when Emily brought home her school yearbook, I really wasn't all that surprised to find a photo of Katie in it. I guess I'm not the only one who can't resist taking photos of her!



Coincidentally, when Emily was in kindergarten, a photo of her ended up in the local high school's yearbook, too.

1 comment:

Holly said...

You go girl!

This reminds me I forgot to order Erin or Maggie a yearbook. :(