Friday, May 30, 2008

Preparations

Tomorrow is the big day. We are finally going to have our big yard sale. Well, maybe not such a big yard sale, but we will definitely have quite a few very nice, top dollar items for sale. We pretty much got rid of all of our nickel and dime stuff when we hauled a bunch of stuff off to Goodwill just before the new year.

I am finally getting rid of my barely used double stroller, as well as Katie's old pink stroller. I want to get her a new stroller because the pink one is just too difficult to keep clean. I also have a bunch of her outgrown clothes and toys, too.

We will also have some large appliances and electronics available, too. We are putting out our old dishwasher, and my mother is donating a couple of televisions and a nearly new clothes washer that was her mother's.

And of course, we'll have the usual fare of clothing, bicycles, board games, books, and collectibles. Oh, and I think we'll have some outdoor furniture available, too, unless Phil decides that he wants to keep it for some reason.

So, wish us luck with our yard sale. We are hoping that we make enough money tomorrow to pay for Sarah's Orchestra Camp. If you're in our area, feel free to stop by and say, "Hi."

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I know garage sales can be exhausting...All the preparing and then cleaning up...But when it is all done, how rewarding...Good luck tomorrow and I hope you not only have a nice turnout, but big time buyers...LOL!