Friday, May 2, 2008

You Give Me Fever

I spoke too soon. Guess who now has a fever? You know, besides Sarah. That would be me.

I woke up with a bit of a sore throat, but I chalked it up to post-nasal drip and went about my day. By lunch time, I was feeling much better. Then, three o'clock rolled around and I started to get that ache that I get whenever I have a fever. It's really funny how that works. I can just tell by the ache that I have a fever, and I only check my temperature to confirm what I already know.

My temperature was 99.5 F. Certainly not in the same league as Sarah's fevers, but a fever none the less. Now, I just have to pray that I don't end up as miserably ill as Sarah has been all week. Not only would it be very difficult for me to take care of Katie, but I am also supposed to be chaperoning a very important field trip for Emily on Monday, so I need to stay healthy.

2 comments:

Working Mama said...

Feel better - I know you really are just trying to compete for attention your children are getting but feel better anyway! ha ha! Hope it doesn't spread to anyone else!!!

Debbie said...

Hope you are feeling better...