Sunday, May 4, 2008

Full House

No, I'm not talking about the TV show. I'm talking about my house full of sick children. Remember yesterday when I said that Emily was just fine because she hadn't been around Sarah and her illness all week? Yeah? Well, scratch that. Emily is now sick, too.

Emily woke up this morning with a fever. So, we started her on the Motrin & Tylenol regime. Unfortunately, the timing of her illness is terrible. Tomorrow is her big class field trip to JA Biz Town. And, I'm supposed to be chaperoning. With Emily this sick, and also obviously contagious, I'm not going to be able to let her attend.

Terrible, terrible timing. All three girls are now missing something fun because of this illness. Sarah had to miss her field trip to Disney Quest on Friday, Katie has to skip a birthday party at Gymboree this evening, and Emily will miss the JA Biz Town field trip tomorrow.

No comments: